In Tahitian, Heitumu means "HEI", the crown representing gratitude for the richness of Polynesian culture, and "TUMU", the roots, the evocation of the transmission to our descendants to describe the solidity of our origins.
With a fresh, light texture and a natural and sparkling color reminiscent of the plant materials used for Polynesian dance, this body and face scrub with coconut and lychee powder is rich in plant extracts and care oils.
Moana Ora Massage Candle
Moana Ora : the celebration of life through massage.
It finds its meaning in the Welfare to Tahiti and the good life that takes its source in fenua.
This inspired a passionate creator of beauty, Moana TAOFIFENUA, who offers a unique care experience
The assets :
• Composed of natural waxes at low melting point
• Rich in care oils
• Fruity and greedy perfume
• Contains original Monoï Care herbal Polynesian
• Contains bronze pigments that illuminate the candle and skin
• Original formulation (double use of room fragrance and care).
The Moana Ora Massage Candle, well-being and softness
Using advice :
Light your candle 15 minutes before the massage.
Turn off the flame and wait for a few moments (5 to 10 seconds).
Test the product temperature by pouring a few drops of liquid oil inside the wrist, then quickly into the hollow of your body or directly on the body part to massage and start the massage.
Keep out of the reach of children.
cocos nucifera oil, cera alba, hydrogenated coconut oil, hydrognenated soybean oil, caprylic/capri triglyceride, butyrospermum parkii butter, passiflora edulis oil, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, parfum, gardenia tahitensis flower, calophyllum inophyllum seed oil, vanilla tahitensis fruit extract, tocopherol, litsea citrata fruit oil, citrus sinensis peel oil expressed, citrus paradisi peel oil, cymbopognon citratus leaf oil, bixela orellana seed extract, mica, calcium aluminium borosilicate, santalum austrocaledoncium, iron oxides, benzyl salycilate, linalool, limonene, silica, CI77891,coumarin, geraniol, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, eugenol, amyl cinnamal, tin oxide.
Main ingredients :
- Monoi butter
- Tahitian Monoi with Sandalwood
- Monoi de Tahiti with Vanilla from Tahiti
- Shea Butter - Passion flower oil
- Macadamia oil
- Essential oils of ylang ylang, grapefruit, exotic verbena and lemongrass
- 120 g
- Apply on the whole body or on the length of the hair for a daily hydration. Can be used in home fragrance or massage candle.