King Cake Tahiti
Ingredients: 2 rolls of puff pastry 130g amandine ( mixture of several kinds of Amades ) 100g soft butter , 100g sugar , 20g chips coconut, guava jam , 1 large pineapple , 1 clove vanilla 5 tbsp. tablespoons sugar for the caramel 3 eggs , milk .
1. Preheat oven to 220 ° c.
2. Peel the pineapple and cut into 1cm dice.
3. Fry the diced pineapple in a saucepan with 5 tablespoons of sugar and the vanilla bean. Once the caramel has cooled and remove any vanilla
4. Prepare the base amandine : Mix in a bowl (robot ) amandine , sugar, butter and coconut .
5. Book a yellow. Add to amandine preparing the 2 whole eggs and one white.
6. Unroll dough on the laminated plate from oven and spread the amandine preparation.
7. Cover with guava jam and then with caramelized pineapple.
8. Cover all with the second puff dough and seal the edges together.
9. Mix the egg yolk with a little milk and brush the cake with it.
10. Place in the oven and cook for 25min.