Tahitian Fish (6 servings):
- 3 vanilla beans cut lengthwise - 175g pumpkin seeds - 1 pepper
- 2.5kg of white fish - 2 tablespoons coriander leaves chopped - 2 chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice - 20cl orange juice - black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil - 2 chopped limes - salt
- 3 boiled eggs cut into slices - a few banana leaves
- 4 cups of broth
Boil the broth with vanilla beans, heat and let infuse for half an hour off the heat overnight.
Gently rinse and dry the fish. With a brush, brush the fish with the lime juice. Salt and pepper according to your taste.
In a skillet with a little oil, fry onions, peppers, pumpkin seeds and chopped coriander.
Coat the fish-in, add the orange juice and vanilla broth. Simmer gently.
In an ovenproof dish along, drop the banana leaves in length. Lay the fish in the center, wrap the foil and bake about 30 minutes at 180 ° C. Before serving, garnish with the remaining mixture, garnish with the vanilla beans and slices of boiled eggs. Eat immediately.